How to change your Gmail password
Gmail is one of the most popular email services today, offering enormous storage possibilities while also having services such as Hangout’s chat, Google Drive or the possibility of synchronizing the account with different devices to make backups of the information, save photos to the cloud, etc. But as a good email account, it is important to maintain maximum security and change the passwords periodically, that is why here we explain how to change the Gmail password, pay attention to these steps!
Steps to follow:
1. Changing the Gmail password periodically is important to maintain our security, in this way we guarantee that not just anyone accesses our email account, which normally contains personal and sensitive information.
2. To begin the process of changing the Gmail password you must enter your account and go to the upper right, where your photo is located. Click on the photo and you will see two options: “account” and “privacy”. Select account.
3. Once inside you will be able to see your account information. At the top you will see several tabs, you will have to select the second “security”.
4. Once inside the system will offer you four alternatives, select the first one located in the upper left side of the screen: Change password.
5. By selecting this alternative, you will be able to access a screen where it will be possible to change your Gmail password by typing the current password and choosing the new password. Remember that it is important to choose safe and complex combinations that you can remember and that allow you to maintain the security of your email account.
6. And what happens if you always enter your email with a password stored in the system and you don’t remember what it is?