How to recover my Instagram password
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks, being perfect for sharing photos with an artistic touch and also enjoying the creative proposals of other users. some times we forgot the password that times How to recover my Instagram password. The most normal thing is to enter our account from our phone and always leave it open, so we rarely have to write the password. Thus, some users end up forgetting it and when they have to enter their account from a computer or through a new phone, they find that they do not remember it. Exactly what happens to you? Well, here we help you solve this problem, discover how to recover your Instagram account by following some simple steps.
Steps to follow:
1. It is important that you understand that to recover your Instagram password there are basic data that you must remember, otherwise it will be impossible to do so. So, you have to know:
- Your username on Instagram.
- The email with which you opened the account.
- The phone number with which the account is associated, in case you have provided it. (Optional)
- The email and password to enter your Facebook account because if you have it associated with your Instagram account you can recover the password from there.
2. To start, go to the Instagram app, to log in it will ask for your username and password. At this point you must click on the option “Have you forgotten it?” to begin the recovery process.
3. There are 3 ways to reset your Instagram password:
- With your username and the email, you used to open the account, so it is important that you remember at least one of the two data.
- Through SMS with the same number that you used when opening your Instagram account.
- Through your Instagram account, for this you must have the Instagram linked to Facebook otherwise it will not work.
If you choose the first option, with your username and email, the system will take you to a screen similar to this one. You must choose the first option “Reset with email”, when you click the system will ask you to enter your email or username and confirm the information.
A few seconds later you will receive in the email account associated with your Instagram a link that you must click to complete the process and reset your password, you must select a new code to enter your Instagram, it is convenient to choose a password that you can remember next time.
It’s that simple and fast! If you know all the data you will not have any problem.
5. Another option is to recover your Instagram password through an SMS. When clicking on this alternative, you must enter the phone number (with international code) with which you have associated your Instagram account. If all the data matches, you will receive in a few minutes via SMS the information you need to reset your access code.
As in the previous step, you must establish a new password to access your Instagram account in the future.
6. Another alternative is to restore the Instagram password through Facebook, but in order to do so it is essential that you have both accounts linked, otherwise it will be impossible to use this alternative. If you have both accounts linked then follow the instructions to complete the process.
7. It is also possible to recover your Instagram password from your computer, but in this case, you will only have the option to do so through the email with which you have registered.
To achieve this, go to the Instagram website and click on the upper right button “Enter”. Then the system will ask you to enter your username and Instagram password, in this step you must select “Have you forgotten your password?”
8. Then you must enter the email you used to open the account or username and complete the verification. The system will ask you to confirm that you want to reset the password, doing so will send a link to the email associated with the account through which you can complete the process.
9. By following these instructions and as long as you remember some basic information, you will be able to recover your Instagram password successfully.