Request a New Pin Your Pin is 308448 (Forgot the Kids Mode Pin on Samsung)
Parents with children who are too young to operate an Android smartphone can download and set up the Kids Mode app on their device to keep their kids busy, entertained, and safe from potentially dangerous apps that could be installed on the phone otherwise.
Unfortunately, the Kids Mode PIN system can sometimes be difficult to remember if you don’t use it often, so Samsung’s team of experts has recommended that users create a backup PIN in case they forget the original one.
Here’s how you can request a new Kids Mode PIN code on your Samsung or another similar device.
If you have forgotten your Kids Mode pin, there are a few ways to get out of the mode without resetting your device.
One way is to try some common four-digit combinations, such as 0000 or 1234. If that doesn’t work, you can try opening up Samsung Kids from the home screen and tapping on the Forgot PIN.
This will prompt you to enter your password, which will then allow you to change the PIN. You can also open the Settings app, tap on Users & Accounts > Users > tap your profile picture in the top right corner > Kids Mode > Edit PIN.
The second method is to open up Google Play Store and search for Kids App Lock. When this app appears in search results, install it if it’s not already installed on your phone.
After installation, launch it and follow the prompts to lock down this app using your existing PIN to access it again later.
Tap OK on the confirmation window, and now when you go back to Samsung Kids app, you’ll see an option called Unlock from here.
Choose that, enter your new PIN when prompted, and voila! You’re finally free! But make sure to disable or uninstall the Kids Mode app first so no one else can use it and mistakenly be locked into kids mode with no way out.
Android’s Main Menu can be found by tapping the Android icon in the bottom left corner of your home screen.
Once you’re in the Main Menu, tap the Settings icon. From there, select Lock Screen and Security.
On the next menu, select Screen Lock Type. Finally, select Pin.
You will then have to enter your PIN or create one to secure the device with a password.
You’ll need to enter this PIN whenever you want to access anything on your phone. Make sure it’s something difficult for others to guess!
Remember that anyone who has access to your phone will also have access to all of your data.
If you forget your PIN, simply go back into Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Change Screen Lock Type > Enter old PIN> Create new PIN> Re-enter new PIN again> Done
From the home screen, select Settings. Then scroll down to and select Accounts. From there, select Samsung Account.
If you have multiple accounts associated with your device, tap Current account at the top of the screen and then select the correct account.
- If you don’t have a Samsung Account, tap Create account and follow the prompts to create one.
- Next, enter the email address or phone number that you want to use for this account.
- Enter the password for this account twice and tap OK.
- Select Sign in from the menu that appears, enter your credentials again, and tap Sign in.
- Tap Skip when prompted to agree to Terms of Service because we already did that before!
- Once you are signed in, it will show your ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap Edit next to Profile name so that we can edit it.
- Choose an appropriate name such as Josh. Under Nickname input J and Display Name input Josh.
- Finally, tap Done so that our new profile will be saved.
Now our kid’s mode pin has been changed!
If you forgot your Kids Mode pin, you can easily request a new one. Here’s how:
Open the Kids Mode app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to More and tap it.
- Tap Reset Pin and enter your new pin.
Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to change your PIN.
- When prompted for a new PIN, create an eight-digit code with letters and numbers that you will remember.
- Confirm your PIN by entering it again before clicking OK.
- You’ll be automatically logged out after completing this process.
- Your Kids Mode PIN has been reset!
- To use the new PIN, simply log back into Kids Mode using your newly set password.
If you’ve forgotten your Kids Mode PIN on your Samsung device, don’t worry! You can easily disable Kids Mode without having to factory reset your device. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and select Kids Mode.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Disable kids mode.
- Enter your PIN when prompted and tap Confirm.
That’s it! From now on, anyone with access to your phone will be able to use it without restrictions as long as they enter the correct PIN.
Note:Once you remove any child profiles from your phone and all parental controls will be turned off once you turn off Kids Mode.
If you forgot your password for Samsung’s Kids Mode, don’t worry! You can easily remove the Kids Mode pin by following these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Lock Screen and Security.
- Tap on Find My Mobile.
- Enter your Samsung account credentials.
- Select Delete All Data.
After following these steps, you will have successfully removed the Kids Mode pin and can now create a new one.
To avoid this problem in the future, be sure to set up backup passwords before turning on kids mode!
It only takes a few minutes and it’ll save you lots of time if you forget the password later.
You can also use Google or Samsung accounts as backup options to keep your data safe even if you lose access to your phone for any reason.
If you forgot your Kids Mode pin, don’t worry! You can easily request a new one.
- Here’s how -Navigate to Settings > Apps > All Apps > Kids Mode and tap Force Stop.
- Tap General Management and then reset the PIN, type in your current password if prompted, and enter your new 4-digit PIN twice.
- To make sure this change takes effect right away, turn off the tablet or unplug it from the power source for a few seconds before turning it back on or plugging it back in.
Now you’re ready to start using kids mode again with your new PIN. Remember that you’ll need this new PIN when logging out of kids mode to get back into normal mode too.
If you have forgotten your Kids Mode pin on your Samsung tablet, don’t worry! You can easily request a new one. Here’s how
- Log in to your Samsung account.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings and then General Settings.
- Scroll down to Kids Mode and click Unlock kids mode from here.
- Choose your country.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the requested information.
- Click Request a New Pin.
- Check for an email from Samsung.
- Follow the instructions in that email
If you forgot your Kids Mode pin on your Samsung device, don’t worry! You can easily request a new one.
Just follow these simple steps If you forgot your Kids Mode Pin on your Samsung device, don’t worry!
You can easily request a new one. Just follow these simple steps.
- Tap the Kids app icon and open Settings.
- Tap Kids Mode Settings.
- Tap PIN.
- Enter your desired PIN and tap Confirm.
That’s it! You will now be able to access Kids Mode with your new PIN.
There are a few ways to turn off parental controls on Android without a password.
One way is to go into the settings and change the controls there. Another way is to download an app that will bypass the controls.
Finally, you can factory reset your device, which will remove all parental controls.
It’s worth noting that if you have any sensitive data saved on your phone, it’ll be erased during this process.
If none of these options work for you, contact customer service for assistance in changing or removing the pin from your account.
The good news is that kids mode isn’t so much locked as more-safer. There’s still some functionality available through kids mode, including the ability to call emergency services by dialing 911.
If you need to disable parental controls on your Samsung device, there are a few different ways you can do this.
If you know your PIN, you can go into the settings and turn off the controls from there.
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can contact customer support and they will help you reset it.
You can also do a factory reset of your device, which will remove all parental controls as well as any other data or settings on your device.
To do this, make sure your phone is charged at least 50% and has a backup copy of any important files before proceeding.
Next, back up anything important on your phone like photos or contacts before starting the process.
Then follow these steps:
Next, back up anything important on your phone like photos or contacts before starting the process. Then follow these steps
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it back on in recovery mode.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset by using volume buttons to scroll down, then press the power button when selected.
- Scroll down again until Yes — delete all user data is highlighted, then press the power button when selected. -Wait for the process to finish.
- When finished, choose to reboot the system now and wait for the device to restart.
- Your Galaxy S8+ should now be reset with all restrictions disabled!
If you have forgotten your Samsung Kids Mode pin, you can request a new one by following these steps:
- On your device, open the Samsung Kids app.
- Tap Forgot PIN.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your child’s profile.
- Tap Send.
- Check your email for further instructions from Samsung.
- Select and confirm your four-digit pin code.
- Choose whether you want to enable automatic login or not and tap Submit.
- You’ll be able to use your phone again!
- It may take up to 24 hours before you can access Samsung Kids Mode with the new PIN code.
In the meantime, make sure you’re keeping your tablet close so that it doesn’t get lost or stolen. Have fun exploring all of the awesome games and apps we’ve designed just for kids!
If you have forgotten your Samsung parental controls PIN, you can reset it by following these steps:
- On your device, open the Apps folder and tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts and backup > Restore and reset > Factory data reset.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap RESET > DELETE ALL.
- Enter your PIN when prompted and tap CONTINUE.
- Wait for the reset process to finish, then set up your device again from scratch.
- After setting up your device, be sure to enable the option ‘Activate kids mode’ or ‘Set restrictions’ in Parental Controls to prevent this from happening again.
If you forgot your Kids Mode pin on your Samsung device, don’t worry! You can easily request a new one.
Just follow the steps outlined in this blog post and you’ll be up and running again in no time. Thanks for reading!